1. Chiropractic is different from medicine.
2. The natural state of your body is to express health.
3. Health is the balance of physical, chemical, emotional and spiritual factors.
4. Aging does not mean increasing pain.
5. Your nervous system controls and coordinates everything in your body.
6. Stress can overload your nervous system.
7. This overload can produce vertebral subluxations.
8. We perform a thorough examination and explain to you what we find.
9. We look for the root cause of your discomfort.
10. We listen to you.
11. A series of adjustments will usually be necessary.
12. Adjustments do not treat your symptoms.
13. Consistent adjustments create healing momentum.
14. Healing is a process and all processes take time.
15. We will ask you to do things at home to support your healing.
16. You control the speed of your recovery.
17. How long you decide to benefit is always up to you.
18. When we have reached your goals, we will celebrate and support you on your continued health journey.
Click the links below to see how chiropractic can help you!